GoLine bus system information
is the Indian River County public transportation system with bus service on 14 fixed routes throughout Indian River County. Riders take GoLine buses to work or school, to medical appointments, grocery stores, to the mall, to the beach and to dozens of other locations throughout the area.
buses operate weekdays from 6:00 a.m. through 7:00 p.m. In addition, Saturday service is offered from 9:00 a.m. until 3:00 p.m. Riders under the age of 12 must be accompanied by an adult and all passengers must be able to board, disembark and carry their own packages on and off the buses. Instead of a charge to ride the bus, GoLine passengers are encouraged to make a donation to help support the bus system.
For additional GoLine
information, compliments, or complaints please call GoLine
at: (772) 569-0903, Monday through Friday from 7:00 a.m. to 6:00 p.m.
• All GoLine
vehicles are wheelchair accessible.
• The GoLine
System does not operate on Thanksgiving, Christmas, or New Year’s Day. On other holidays, GoLine routes follow the regular schedule.
passengers should arrive at the bus stop approx 5 minutes before the scheduled pick up time and stand next to the bus stop sign. The driver will only stop at the bus stop sign.
passengers must be able to carry all purchases on and off the bus in one boarding. Large items that block the aisle or must be carried overhead are not permitted.
bus drivers are not permitted to deviate from the scheduled route.
• In accordance with the provisions of ADA, this document
may be requested in an alternative format.
• A door-to-bus stop connector is available for riders without access to a GoLine
• Title VI Non-Discrimination Policy Statement (English)
• Declaración de política del Non-Discrimination del título VI
• GoLine (Indian River County public transit system) is committed to ensuring that no person is excluded from participation in or denied the benefits of its transit services on the basis of race, color or national origin.
GoLine está comprometido con asegurar que ninguna persona sea excluida de participar o se le nieguen los beneficios de sus servicios de transporte en base a raza, color o nacionalidad.