GoLine bus system information
GoLine is the Indian River County public transportation system with bus service on 16 fixed routes throughout Indian River County. Riders take GoLine buses to work or school, to medical appointments, grocery stores, to the mall, to the beach and to dozens of other locations throughout the area.
GoLine buses operate weekdays from 6:00 a.m. through 7:00 p.m. In addition, Saturday service is offered from 9:00 a.m. until 3:00 p.m. Riders under the age of 12 must be accompanied by an adult and all passengers must be able to board, disembark and carry their own packages on and off the buses. Instead of a charge to ride the bus, GoLine passengers are encouraged to make a donation to help support the bus system.
For additional GoLine information, compliments, or complaints please call GoLine at: (772) 569-0903, Monday through Friday from 7:00 a.m. to 6:00 p.m.
• All GoLine vehicles are wheelchair accessible.
• The GoLine System does not operate on Thanksgiving, Christmas, or New Year’s Day. On other holidays, GoLine routes follow the regular schedule.
• GoLine passengers should arrive at the bus stop approx 5 minutes before the scheduled pick up time and stand next to the bus stop sign. The driver will only stop at the bus stop sign.
• GoLine passengers must be able to carry all purchases on and off the bus in one boarding. Large items that block the aisle or must be carried overhead are not permitted.
• GoLine bus drivers are not permitted to deviate from the scheduled route.
• In accordance with the provisions of ADA, this document
may be requested in an alternative format.
• A door-to-bus stop connector is available for riders without access to a GoLine bus stop.
• In accordance with Title VI of the Federal Civil Rights Act of 1964, any person who feels they have been discriminated against may issue a formal written complaint. The complaint procedure and Title VI Policy is available upon request from Indian River Transit's Administrative Offices or by calling 772-569-0903 or by clicking on the following links:
• Title VI Non-Discrimination Policy Statement (English)
• Declaración de política del Non-Discrimination título VI
• Title VI Complaint Form
To submit any ADA related complaints regarding any SRA service or facility, please contact:
Cheryl Stephens- Chief Personnel Officer
Senior Resource Association
694 14th Street Vero Beach, FL 32960
Phone Number: (772)469-2053
Email Address: firstname.lastname@example.org
ADA Complaint Procedures
• GoLine (Indian River County public transit system) is committed to ensuring that no person is excluded from participation in or denied the benefits of its transit services on the basis of race, color or national origin.
GoLine está comprometido con asegurar que ninguna persona sea excluida de participar o se le nieguen los beneficios de sus servicios de transporte en base a raza, color o nacionalidad.
The following policies apply to passengers riding the GoLine:
1. Shirt and shoes are required at all times.
2. No smoking is permitted.
3. No profanity is permitted.
4. No food or drinks may be consumed by passengers on the bus.
5. Radios may be used with headphone only and are not to disturb the driver or other passengers.
6. Creating any disturbance is not permitted.
7. Destruction of GoLine property is not permitted.
Violation of any rule(s) may result in removal and/or denial
of service. GoLine reserves the right to deny service for
GoLine Transfer Stations
GoLine offers bus passengers safe and convenient transfer stations to allow for travel throughout Indian River County. Transfer stations are at the following locations:
• Main Transit Hub: Route 1, Route 2, Route 3, Route 4, Route 8, and Route 14 connect on the half hour. Route 11 connects on the half hour at 7:30, 9:30, 11:30, 1:30, 3:30, and 5:30
• Gifford Health Center: Route 3 and Route 8 connect on the hour.
• Indian River Mall: Route 2, Route 7, and Route 9 connect on the hour.
• North County Transit Hub: Route 5, Route 9, Route 10, and Route 12 connect on the half hour.
• Oslo Plaza: Route 6, Route 7, and Route 15connect on the half hour.
• US 1 and Oslo Road: Route 4 and Route 6 connect on the hour.
Every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy of the Indian River Transit GoLine bus schedules and of the GoLine bus information provided in this brochure. Indian River Transit assumes no responsibility for errors or omissions.