The following policies apply to passengers riding the GoLine:
1. Shirt and shoes are required at all times.
2. No smoking is permitted.
3. No profanity is permitted.
4. No food or drinks may be consumed by passengers on the bus.
5. Radios may be used with headphone only and are not to disturb the driver or other passengers.
6. Creating any disturbance is not permitted.
7. Destruction of GoLine property is not permitted.
Violation of any rule(s) may result in removal and/or denial
of service. GoLine reserves the right to deny service for
GoLine Transfer Stations
GoLine offers bus passengers safe and convenient transfer stations to allow for travel throughout Indian River County. Transfer stations are at the following locations:
• Main Transit Hub: Route 1, Route 2, Route 3, Route 4, Route 8, and Route 14 connect on the half hour.
• Gifford Health Center: Route 3 and Route 8 connect on the hour.
• Indian River Mall: Route 2, Route 7, and Route 9 connect on the hour.
• North County Transit Hub: Route 5, Route 9, Route 10, and Route 12 connect on the half hour.
• Oslo Plaza: Route 6 and Route 7 connect on the half hour.
• US 1 and Oslo Road: Route 4 and Route 6 connect on the hour.
Every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy of the Indian River Transit GoLine bus schedules and of the GoLine bus information provided in this brochure. Indian River Transit assumes no responsibility for errors or omissions.